måndag 23 augusti 2010

he´s all that and a bag full of chips

vill gå på bio.
sitta i biomörkret med popcorn och se en häftig action.
har mina ögon på the expendables, enbart för att min favorit hunk är med.
jason statham

vet inte vad det är med den karl, om det är hans engelska dialekt, hans kropp eller hans utstrålning (för oscarsvinnar skådespelare är han ju inte direkt) men ända sen snatch har han varit på min to-do-list ;)
hittade en lista som en tjej skrivit om vad hon skulle göra med han om hon fick chansen, riktigt rolig. (nu hoppas jag alla kan läsa ängelschka :)

"1. [bleeep], [bleeeeeeeep], and [bleeeeeep]… obviously. And in no particular order.
2. While shirtless, make him beat up anyone I point at.

3. Actually, I really shouldn’t have to mention the whole “shirtless” thing – Jason Statham is not allowed to wear a shirt.

4. Or pants.

5. He would be allowed to wear boxer briefs, though. But I reserve the right to make him take them off at a moment’s notice… especially in relation to #1.

6. I’d make him serve me breakfast in bed every morning. And do all the housework… all in super cool action moves that make it look like he’s fighting against dust and clutter.

7. I’d make him stand silently behind me at all times and look menacingly at anyone giving me attitude.

8. I’d make him lull me to sleep with that gravelly voice of his by telling me tales of all the ways in which he kicked the living shit out of people that day.

9. For at least an hour every week, he would fill in as my recliner and let me lounge on him while I watch House, Dexter or whatever other show happens to be on.

10. Whenever I get the whim, I’d make him dress up like Travolta a la Saturday Night Fever and bust out some mad Deney Terrio moves. (You all know that JS would be fucking hawt as HELL in that white suit!) NOTE: This is the ONLY time JS would be allowed to wear a shirt. Or pants.

11. Whenever I need a hat stand or coat rack, he will provide. Take that howEVER you want.

12. He will have my babies.

13. He would refer to all males as “Guvnah” and all women who aren’t me as “Whore”

kanske en liten bild på mannen oxå så ni förstår vad jag menar.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar